Monday, March 17, 2008

The Celestial Zone.21 Fanfic~Jay Version~ Credits Where they are due.

The thing every reference to well known stuff needs to have.... Disclaimer!!!!! I do not own "The Celestial Zone" in any way and many characters i might create are in no way connected to anyone and I apologise for any inconvenience caused due to resemblences to actual people.

That said, i will get to writing details about the content of this fanfic. I will skip all the lengthy details about the celestial zone, ask your neighborhood celestial zone-iac for them. first off, i will start off with my lead char who goes by the name J.Jay, but we will call him Jay for short. He is a polytechnic student, 20 yrs old.

If possible, in the near future(i hope :p) i might link the story with Tobias Fong's fanfic found on this website http://fictionalfootball.blogspot.com/, but onli as a link. There will be no direct relation whatsoever to his character and mine. There may be alot of references to animes and mangas so i will imply with
RED LETTERINGS if they are of such nature so do not credit me on such references.

Thank you for reading through such a lengthy introduction and i hope your interest have not waned, for i feel that it is important to note all these. I would get started asap but i fear that sleep is getting to me... before i go though, my friends just sent me an email with this website and i feel that everyone should read.... i am such a sucker for these stories...http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.com

No comments: