Monday, August 4, 2008

Call to artists!!

hi all, i am still working on the next chapter amidst my exams so it might take a while, not to mention the wushu competition coming up at toa payoh sports hall from next week monday. i am not sure yet of the day i am competing but i will keep ya all updated. may be if u come and watch, u might see me there!

but i digress, as u might have read in the chat box, one of my juniors has requested that pics be added into the fanfic. i would draw the pics myself, but it would be the end of the world by the time i am done, pray that does not happen, so i have opened this up to all readers who also have confidence in drawing.

but i will onli pick one person to draw for me, so what i will do is hold an art contest. closing date is the 31st of august this month. you have to draw a character, it can be J.Jay, Mira, Ryu or even Narcius aka Trap Master.

hopefully, i would receive a warm response to this. pls send your drawing in jpg format or any other pic format you know of to my email at naruto880@hotmail.com and title it as FanFic Drawing Contest. i will announce the contest in a week's time after the closing date.

Oh, and pls note that if you need more details on the characters so u can draw, feel free to contact me and if you want, meet me during the competition period. i can be found there most of the time. Cheerios ya all and pleasant drawing!

No comments: